Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Empath

I had this system for getting exactly what I wanted out of people. I'm not a telepath, a psychic or psionicist. I'm an empath. That means I can tune into peoples' emotions and read exactly how they are feeling. This trick works wonders when trying to get guys into the sack. When it comes to money, however, it really does work like a charm. I use an object from the person, or 'mark', something small like a pen, lighter, even a phone. I can feel how they're feeling through the impressions left on the object.

But there was this one guy I just couldn't read. I decided the only solution was to seduce him, the old fashioned way. A few drinks, some footsie under the table, light touches. I played with my hair, loosened a couple of blouse buttons, loosened a couple of his shirt buttons. Lingering looks and suggestive smiles.

As I cuddled closer, I finally got it. The day his mother slapped his face was etched into his feelings, into his very soul. It had hurt, not just from the stinging cheek, but right down, deep inside. His mother had damaged his sense of self worth. That was my 'way in'. "I know how you feel," I said, "my mother did the same to me."

And the rest was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment