Sunday 28 May 2017

Update

OK, so here I am after quite a hiatus. I'm going to try to get into writing here more regularly.

So, what have I been up to?


  • I'm working with Aspire in Peterborough for various personal reasons. This has been on-going for some time and it's a long, slow road.
  • On the technical side, I've learned a bit more Python, installed Kivy (a cross-platform graphical interface which can be used for Android apps) and been helping out with some Windows 10 user support.
  • I am designing a campaign for Peterborough Wargames Club set in the borders between England and Scotland in the late 16th Century. This is likely to be up and running in early July.
  • Oh, yes: and keeping an eye on the imminent release of Warhammer 40000, 8th Edition. I'm really looking forward to dusting off my 40K armies.


Signing off for now, as I've just realised how bad my typing has become over the last year!

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment